Polish Army Museum was created in 1920 in Warsaw. It occupies a part of the building of the Polish National Museum. It has the largest collection of military objects in Poland. The courtyard of the museum houses armoured vehicles, aircrafts and other military equipment, mainly Polish and Soviet from the II World War. The museum concentrates on the military history of Poland since the 10th century, but the largest part of exhibition space is devoted to both 20th centuries wars. All in all, the Museum holds some 300,000 historical treasures.