Sobków Castle is situated by the Nida River. It was founded in the 16th century and over the centuries, it was destroyed many times. The castle is also known as Fortalicja Sobkowska and was built by Stanislaw Sobek, in 1560-1570. The castle is surrounded by a rectangular wall, with towers in each corner. Inside the walls the castle once stood. The original castle was replaced by a Classicistic complex in 1767. Today only ruins are left from the original imposing castle.