Kolbuszowa is a small town in south-eastern Poland. The Folk Museum is lovely situated on the edge of town of Kolbuszowa. Most of the exhibits originate from the ancient Sandomierz Forest located in the fork of the Vistula and San riverse. The Skansen village is a perfect recreation of an old Polish villag. All buildings are arranged as if there were people still living here. Farm implements and household goods are included in the buildings. All sixty wooden huts and cottages are scattered in the area of 29 hectares of land, partly covered by wood. Some of the very interesting buildings are wind-mills, a fire station with original furnishings form the 1930s and 40s and the country inn. The Park’s oldest building is Kielarów cottage built in 1804.